why i failed math why i failed math

Great Film

I'm sure everyone can relate to this from some point or another. For some reason, I've always enjoyed math, but daydreamed in my history classes...

...but anyway, the artwork was great and the animation flowed really well. The music choice really made this appealing and I don't think you could have found many songs to fit this any better.

You did a fantastic job on this.

-NInt3ndo Art Collab- -NInt3ndo Art Collab-

Cool Drawings

This seems like it would have been a very fun collab to work in. Lots of reall creative and funny drawings in there.

I know everyone else is saying it too, but good music choice.

JKAmovies responds:

Thanks, I thought so as well :3

THE VISITOR'S REMAINS THE VISITOR'S REMAINS

Nice work getting so detailed. Excellent shading and contrast. I like it a lot! Well done!

A Bird And Basket A Bird And Basket

You have a nice range of values on the basket, where the bird in contrast is fairly light even on its underside. The bird could use a bit darker shading and some more attention to the details of the feathers. I like the top of the basket unraveling; it takes on an interesting shape to look at, it has a good amount of detail, and the shading is smooth. Overall it's a strong piece of work.

Fnibble responds:

Thanks :P The whole drawing was supposed to only be the basket, and when my teacher told me to put a random bird in it, I barely had the same concentration.
Aside from the bird, I feel as though the handle of the basket appears off and out of place~

Wolf Sketch Wolf Sketch

Excellent drawing! I find fur/hair is always difficult to draw and emulate the texture, but you did a wonderful job. Also, your tags gave me a chuckle.

Fnibble responds:

Heh, thanks :P I had a lot of trouble on it, but it's one of my best~